Pot garden finished

herbes08Backstitching on the pot garden project is finally complete. 🎉

I found the pattern in the German cross stitch magazine Kreuzstich Motive #13. The original name is Herbes, pattern is by Permin of Copenhagen. Instead of the original DMC threads I have been using Anchor (with two exceptions). For the backstitching, I changed some of the thread colours and also made some adjustments in a few places. I think I will get a nice frame for this one.

herbes07Backstitching makes quite a difference

Advertisements

Pot Garden

Although I have been working on the odd project during the last few weeks I don’t have very much to show you. But I have started a new cross stitch project, Herbes by Permin of Copenhagen. This is how it’s going to look like. I found the pattern in the German cross stitch magazine Kreuzstich Motive #13 recently. I’m using Anchor threads instead of the original DMC ones (with two exceptions) and this is my palette.

herbes02

The stitching is too crumpled to show but this is how far I have come to date. I will do the backstitching later.

herbes01