For the last three weeks I have been working on a couple of projects. Among others, I finished two more projects from the UFO Lottery. Here’s the first one, renamed The Blind Spot, formerly known as Seams Crooked (for a reason 😉 ).
After a first attempt to sew this together by machine I switched to EPP. I used a cotton fabric with a soft overprint, cut it up and put it together again alternating the directions of the print and the colour gradation. As the contrast in the center is not as strong I renamed the piece The Blind Spot. Finished size is 56 x 56 cms, the squares are 1.7 cms/0.5 ” tall.