While I’m still busy making the parts for the eight project in the UFO Lottery, I’ve already drawn the next project, Stone Rose.
This picture of the finished pieces I have so far was taken some time ago.
When I put them back up again, I had a little problem. The excact same pieces came together like this –
A detail shot –
I have no idea why the pieces don’t fit together anymore. There are also some very short seams of only 1 or 2 mm. Due to my health issues I’m currently feeling unable to baste and sew such things so I’ve decided to abandon this project, at least for now. Maybe I’ll return to this one in the future.