Pot garden finished

herbes08Backstitching on the pot garden project is finally complete. 🎉

I found the pattern in the German cross stitch magazine Kreuzstich Motive #13. The original name is Herbes, pattern is by Permin of Copenhagen. Instead of the original DMC threads I have been using Anchor (with two exceptions). For the backstitching, I changed some of the thread colours and also made some adjustments in a few places. I think I will get a nice frame for this one.

herbes07Backstitching makes quite a difference

Advertisements

8 thoughts on “Pot garden finished

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s