Still in the late Cretaceous period, here’s Tyrone the T(yrannosaurus) Rex. A little troublemaker, as I mentioned before. But I managed to distract him with something that’s beyond the canvas.
The T Rex in the pattern differed a little from the stitched version on the cover. I made the version from the pattern, although I’ve decided to use the brown floss for the backstitching in the face as well where it said ‘black’ on the sheet. Makes him a little friendlier, I think.
About half of the project is done now. I’m not sure yet if I’m going to divide the remaining bits into four or five stages. This will depend on how I get ahead. Real life currently is behaving a little odd. I’m really looking forward to the long Easter weekend – everyone else is away and I’m not in danger of getting invited. Four days for myself and for sewing only. 🙂
Next time we’ll travel back to the late Jurassic period to meet Stéphan.
Until then, take a look at the beautiful projects from: