I’ve finished this a couple of days ago but didn’t have the time to write this entry. As you may know, I’m always struggling with getting my housework done but I’m now trying out a new routine and it seems to work so far. This is my second ‘crafts only’ Sunday as I managed to get everything else done during the week. This morning, I’ve picked some fabrics for a couple of UFOs from my list as well as making the border strips for Blue Tiles, choosing the backing fabric and ironing it.
I had another strange experience when I made the back for Blue Stripes. I laid out the remaining and freshly ironed fabrics to see how they could be pieced together. It turned out it was easier than I had imagined. Only a couple of seams and it was done. There was enough fabric left to make matching binding strips.