Mallards And Mondrian – Finished

My slightly ill-fated project has finally come together. As you may remember, I got some of the blocks wrong and had to unsew them. Other mishaps followed but I managed to finish this piece regardless.

I found a leftover piece of batting that was exactly the right size, sandwiched the layers and used one of my sewing machine’s decorative stitches for quilting. The thread I used was Superior Threads Rainbows Col. 846 which was working great on all the different backgrounds.

Not a masterpiece in the end, but it’s off the list.

 

Advertisements

8 thoughts on “Mallards And Mondrian – Finished

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s