Not much progress last week on my Wheels project – I had caught the yarn bug and finished Teddy’s blanket, tried out the new blue yarn for the Rainbow blanket and frogged and restarted Pauli’s blanket.
Despite the fact that I have decided what to do with my UFO lottery projects Propeller and Tulip Field, I just wasn’t in the mood to start. Talking of tulips, I’ve revived one of my old blogs and changed it into The Tulip Lover photo blog (shameless self promotion here). 😀
My reader tells me there has also been some kind of trouble at both ends of the axis that will at some time hold the other two wheels. 😉 But, as the Black Sorrows are singing in the background:
If you believe, there’s better times ahead
There’s better days, yeah yeah
Two thumbs up from here (that’s all I have) to everyone who’s somewhat stuck at the moment. Happens to the best of us. 😉
This is all I managed to do wheel-wise last week: cutting all of the patches and basting some of them. I’ll try to finish the star ring today so I can continue with episode two on the ‘Making of’ page.