Disappearing Nine Patch Finished

Hi, me again with my third and last post today. Just finished the Disappearing Nine Patch a little ahead of schedule. As I’ve got a couple of minutes left, I’m taking the opportunity to post it now instead of later.

Disappearing Nine Patch

Sorry for the bad picture, my camera is rubbish with artificial light. Made of some batiks I had already put together for a future project and some additions from my stash. For the binding and back I used a copper batik, it has got a thin batting but no quilting (which I actually first intended to do). This is pieced by machine. Yes, I tamed the monster. 🙂 Avis of Oh Sew Tempting has the tutorial here. Thanks for making me try! The project was fun to make. I’m already collecting some scraps for another one. 😉



4 thoughts on “Disappearing Nine Patch Finished

    • Really great for scraps and leftovers, too. I’m amazed how well batiks of all colours go together, I would never have used these colours together in regular fabrics. 🙂


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.