Top finished

Just a short post to tell you I’ve just finished the new batik top. OK, a couple of minor inaccuracies and some small bloopers like turned blocks and an upside-down row, but nothing disastrous.

I’ll try to take a good picture (daylight) next weekend.

As I’ve got a day off next Monday a trip to the local fabric shop is on the agenda. I need a couple of backing fabrics and batting for this and other projects.


2 thoughts on “Top finished

    • Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. I just picked some fabrics from the ‘for experiments’ pile. To my surprise they went together quite well. – Good luck with your quilt, hope you’ll find what you need. 🙂

Comments are closed.